Home is where love resides & memories are created, with Aayudha we enhance your journey and make home a better place to live.
Neevasa Facility Management Services Pvt Ltd., is one of the fast emerging facility management service providers, based out of Bangalore. We understand the need of our customers to blend it with technology in channelizing the need with right solution.
We aim at delivering high quality, comprehensive range of facility management services and aspire in enhancing the experience upon each service delivery. Our wide range of facility management services is driven by professionals who are best in the industry and stitched with technological infusion, makes us distinctive from the rest. Our continuous persistence in widening our service line and offerings to our clients, ensures our product and service enhancement periodically.
Aayudha Application, a product of Neevasa Facility Management Services Pvt Ltd. Is a technology based high performance facility management application which not only addresses the facility management problems but also helps users to enhance the life span of their dream house.
Aayudha application works, keeping in mind 2 verticals of facility services.
- Common area facility management services which majorly concentrates on those common places in an apartment which is accessed by every individual of the apartment [eg. Gym, Lift, Swimming Pool, Parking,etc]. Aayudha facility management application helps the users to have any facility problems notified to the concerned authority in having the problem fixed.
- Individual facility management services eases the flat owners to address all their facility management issues through the Aayudha mobile application. It's as simple as Clicking a picture of the problem [Electrical, Plumbing, A/C, Etc] scheduling an appointment with the vendor and you will have the service provider at your door step to have your problem solved.
- We also go ahead an extra mile in helping you find your daily essentials at your door step just by subscribing to our list of services through the mobile application [Milk, News Paper, Flowers Etc].
To enable residents to get their facility related issues serviced by background verified professionals, all of it at the comfort of a smartphone!
To inculcate among the authorized service professionals the practices of
Honesty, Integrity, Punctuality, Discipline & Humbleness.
- A/C Expert
- Many More...
- Lift Maintenance
- Party Hall
- Many More...
Terms Of Service
The below terms of service are applicable to all Users of the Portals: aayudha.co.in and the Mobile Apps: AAYUDHA...
"NEEVASA FACILITY MANAGEMENT", "We" represent the "Service Provider" and are interchangeable. It also represents any subsidiary company of Neevasa Facility Management Pvt Ltd.
"Products" imply all offerings of Neevasa Facility Management Pvt Ltd, that are SaaS (Software as a Service) Products including but not limited to the Portals: aayudha.co.in and the Mobile Apps: AAYUDHA...
"You" addresses the individual User reading and agreeing to these Terms.
"Apartment Complex" or "Multi Dwelling Unit" can mean a Villa Complex or an Apartment Complex or a Commercial Complex. It can also imply any such Organisation of Users utilising the Products.
"AAYUDHA" means the specific Portal of the specific Multi Dwelling Unit, accessible to Residents and Office Staff of only that Multi Dwelling Unit.
"Association"/ "Society", Property Owner & Tenant will be using the product.
AAYUDHA imply the Product that automates Workflows in Communication, Facility Management, Billing, Collection and Accounting.
AAYUDHA is a product Neevasa Facility Management plays the role of a custodian for the information stored by the User via either of these Products on Servers maintained by Neevasa Facility Management.
Neevasa Facility Management Pvt Ltd provides its service to you, subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time with information to you.
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE: Neevasa Facility Management provides a suite of Products categorised as below.
- The "Aayudha" which provides, Facility Management Services, Billing and Accounting. Service Offerings are found on the Pricing Link of the mobile application.
3. USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the UserID and password you choose when you create your account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify Neevasa Facility Management of any unauthorized use of your password. Neevasa Facility Management will not be liable for any consequence arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
4. ABUSE OF SERVICE.
- You understand that all information (such as data files, written text, audio files, images or any other media) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of the Products of Neevasa Facility Management are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. Neevasa Facility Management takes no responsibility for abusive content, and it is the responsibility of the users to regulate such content. Neevasa Facility Management takes no responsibility for any data generated within any of its Products and published or distributed outside by the user.
5. LIST OF PROHIBITED ITEMS.
- Users are prohibited from aiding in the sale / exchange of any item present in the below list. This is only a partial list and items can be added as and when prohibited to law or brought to the notice of Neevasa Facility Management.
- Airline tickets that restrict transfer, other unauthorized ticket sale - Alcohol or tobacco products - Blood, bodily fluids or parts - Bulk email or mailing lists that contain names, addresses, phone numbers, or other personal identifying info Burglary tools, including but not limited to lock-picks or motor vehicle keys - Controlled substances or illegal drugs, substances and items used to manufacture controlled substances and drug paraphernalia -Counterfeit currency, coins and stamps, tickets, as well as equipment designed to make them - Counterfeit, replica, or knock-off brand name goods - Coupons or gift cards that restrict transfer, other unauthorized coupons or gift cards - False identification cards, forged certificates - Fireworks, firearms and explosives - Gambling items, including but not limited to lottery tickets - Material that infringes copyright, including but not limited to software or other unauthorized digital goods sale - Pornography - Pet animal parts, blood, or fluids - Prescription drugs and medical devices, including but not limited to prescription or contact lenses, defibrillators, hypodermic needles or hearing aids - Stolen property, or property with serial number removed or altered.
- Items can be included in the above list as and when prohibited.
6. NO RESALE OF SERVICE.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Products, use of the Products, or access to the Products.
7. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE.
- As SaaS products, all of Neevasa Facility Management offerings will undergo continuous modifications in its Features and Service. In case any feature or service is phased out, adequate time and notice will be given to you, so that you may retain the Information assets created by you as part of that Feature. Beyond the time given, you agree that Neevasa Facility Management shall not be liable to you or to any third party.
8. Neevasa Facility Management ROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Products contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Except as expressly authorized by Neevasa Facility Management , you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Products, in whole or in part. You also agree not to extract the code or reverse-engineer it in anyway. Any attempt at hacking or unlawful use of the Products can and will invite the maximum prosecution allowable under the law.
9. WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS.
- Our Warranties. We warrant that the Products shall perform materially in accordance with the Functionality listed in Features List, and
- The functionality of the Products will not be materially decreased during a subscription term. A Subscription Term is defined by the term for which the Subscription Payment is already made. For any breach of either such warranty, your exclusive remedy shall be Termination of Use including Refund of Advance Payments made for the Subscription Term.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- In no event shall either party's aggregate liability arising out of or related to these Terms/Agreement, whether in contract, tort or under any other theory of liability, exceed the total amount paid by you under the current active Subscription Term.
11. Support SLA.
- All Support queries are to be lodged using the "Software Help" feature present on the Products. If the issue is related to log in, support email can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (for the users).
- All support queries will receive initial response within maximum 15 business hours of Neevasa facility management receiving the request. Business hours are 9AM to 6PM, IST. Support SLAs are available to all Users covered by a Subscription Term. Support SLAs are not available to Users on Trial, or any other UnPaid Usage mode.
Neevasa Facility Management does not sell, rent or otherwise make available the personal information of the Users, Visitors, Association Staff, Domestic Staff or the common information of the Society to any third-party, without their explicit approval.
REGISTRATION: In order to use the Products, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give their contact information and proof of being associated. The registration information given by the user must always be accurate, correct and up to date. This ensures the User can get the maximum benefit from the Product.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION: The User stores information about himself/herself under his/her User Profile. Information provided is available to the User and the Administrative Users belonging to the same Vendor user.
SECURITY: Neevasa Facility Management takes every precaution to protect users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the portal, the information is protected both online and off-line. We have enabled SSL encryption so as to ensure that your data remains encrypted during transmission to and from the site. These precautions, though industry standard are nonetheless only as secure as the end-user's practice. To ensure that unauthorised parties do not get access to information on this portal, we encourage all users make sure that they log-off from all sessions - especially from public computers such as at internet cafes.
As part of our disaster recovery strategy, we have regular backups taken to protect you from sudden data loss. If you have any questions about the security at our portal, you can send an email to email@example.com
SITE AND SERVICE UPDATES: We also send the user site and service announcement updates. Users may choose to unsubscribe from receiving these emails by following the instructions that will be part of each announcement email.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY OF PAYMENT INFORMATION: Neevasa Facility Management makes it possible for the User to pay various charges via its Products. Details of securing the Payment Information is available in a separate Terms knows as the "PAYMENT GATEWAY TERMS"
A Product of Neevasa Facility Management Services Pvt Ltd.
Flat no #1, 2nd floor, Surya Towers, No 5/1,1st main road, Pavamana Nagar, J.P.Nagar 8th Phase, Bangalore-560076
080 - 41313142